North of Insula № 1 outlines the whole Insula № 2 with the same length in east - west direction - 53.3 meters. 42 meters up north a massive wall with direction obliquely to the specified for the streets restricts its stretching. This oblique direction of ancient walls is established here because of the similar direction of the principal ancient street (found in 1954) which enters through the North Gateway, of the catchment ancient construction of the mineral spring and of the remains of the ancient therms.
From the position of the inside walls of Insula № 2 it seems there wasn't a spacious inner courtyard, but if there were any they would be small ones. The structure of the walls is the same as Insula № 1. But there is a part of hypocaust installation here.